Extended Tummy Tuck: Your Way To Hourglass Contour
This miraculous plastic surgery procedure is the right choice for you if you;
- Have Excess skin and fat around your waistline and abdominal area
- Want to tighten abdominal and lower back skin, more contoured hips, and a well-toned body
- Plan to have no more pregnancies in future
- Are considering a postpartum tummy tuck
- Have experienced extreme weight loss or gain
- Want to look more youthful
- Are in good health
Choosing The Best Cosmetic Surgeon Will Bring About Best Results:
You can always minimize the risks involved in any cosmetic surgery procedure and speed up recovery by choosing the best cosmetic surgeon in town.
This is where you will find Dr. Arif Hussain as your most reliable surgeon because he is;
Dr. Arif Hussain
- Well-qualified and board-certified
- Only Pakistani surgeon with a clinical fellowship in aesthetic surgery from the Toronto Institute Of Plastic Surgery
- Award-winning and highly experienced
- Having a large number of happy clients that are exceeding day by day
What Is Included In An Extended Tummy Tuck?
- Your surgeon will re-contour the buttocks, love handles, and sometimes the lateral thigh in addition to performing a standard tummy tuck.
- The same procedure may also include liposuction of the love handles if they have additional subcutaneous fat.
It’s a tailored plastic surgery procedure that is performed considering the patient’s physical requirements and body goals.
This procedure includes using general anesthesia.
- Your surgeon will make incisions along your bikini line and between the bones of your hip. The length of the cut will depend on the amount of excess skin your surgeon has planned to remove in the first place.
- Your surgeon will uplift the skin around your abdomen and repair any harmed/injured muscles.
- The next step involves suturing the naval away and performing liposuction where required.
Difference Between Tummy Tuck And Extended Tummy Tuck?
Also known as abdominoplasty, this body contouring procedure removes excess skin only from your abdominal region to give it a firmer and flatter look. It has further two types, i.e.,
Full Tummy Tuck:
This type of abdominoplasty, also called a standard tummy tuck or a traditional tummy tuck targets both the upper and lower areas of your tummy to remove excess skin and give your stomach a firmer, flatter look.
Mini Tummy Tuck:
A mini tummy tuck addresses the lower abdominal region where some people have stubborn fat.
Extended Tummy Tuck:
The main purpose of an extended tummy tuck is to refine and shape your body and not remove significant fat deposits. This more-invasive procedure targets;
- The upper and lower abdomen
- Flanks/love handles
- And sometimes, your thigh’s uppermost lateral area
Extended Tummy Tuck Cost:
Since extended abdominoplasty addresses extended body parts, this procedure costs more than the standard tummy tuck.
Duration And Recovery:
As its name suggests, the extended tummy tuck is an extended plastic surgery procedure than a tummy tuck, that’s why it takes more time to complete. Also, the recovery period following an extended abdominoplasty may be longer.
Which One Should You Choose?
You can seek a tummy tuck surgery if;
- You’ve gone through multiple pregnancies and experienced postpartum weight loss. Have stretch marks
- Have excess abdominal skin fat
In addition to addressing all these problems, an extended tummy tuck also treats loose skin hanging down your belly, waistline, and lateral thighs
How Long Does An Extended Tummy Tuck Take?
- Your health
- The size of the area underwent surgery
Initially, you can experience;
However, all such issues will fade away over time.
It will take you nearly 6 to 8 weeks to completely recover post-surgery. However, you can resume light activities that do not include weight lifting after 2-4 weeks of your surgery.