Want a sculpted and refined body to effortlessly turn those heads, enjoy your favorite outfits and regain that more desirable pre-pregnancy physique?
A highly promising body contouring procedure, i.e., mini tummy tuck in Karachi, Pakistan, can help you achieve your body goals, and that too for longer.
Perks Of Having A Mini Tummy Tuck In Karachi, Pakistan:
- Vanish post-pregnancy stretch marks and sagging belly
- Remove under-the-navel excessive localized fat
- Contour your midsection and give you a well-toned body
- Give you a slimmer and firmer abdomen
- Improve body posture
- Enhance self-confidence
- Allow a wider range of outfits to wear
- Give long-lasting results
Why Choose Dr. Arif Hussain For A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure In Karachi?
Remember that choosing a reliable surgeon can outweigh the risks and give you the best results.
In regards to this, board-certified Dr. Arif Hussain makes your best cosmetic surgeon of Tummy Tuck in Karachi, Pakistan, who never fails to satisfy his patients to the max.
Here are some other compelling reasons that make him your best cosmetic surgeon in Karachi, Pakistan;
Dr. Arif Hussain
- High professionalism
- Years of excellence in cosmetic surgery
- Successful past working history
- Canadian clinical fellowship in aesthetic surgery
- Cost-effective surgeries
- Celebrity’s number one choice
- Ultra-modern cosmetic surgical techniques and tools
- Compassion and dedication
What Is A Mini Tummy Tuck?
procedure through which you can restore a flatter and firmer abdomen.
Know that this plastic surgery technique is not a weight loss procedure; rather, it tightens your abdominal muscles to give you a flatter belly.
Besides, this promising body-contouring technique usually takes about two hours to complete and includes the following steps;
- At first, your surgeon will give you general anesthesia.
- Secondly, he will make a small horizontal incision below your navel and above your pubic hairline.
- The next step involves removing excess skin and fat to give you a flatter and firmer abdomen.
- The final step includes suturing the skin with stitches that will dissolve within a few days.
What Are The Risks Involved?
- Minor scarring
Nevertheless, all such problems fade over time, and you will be able to enjoy a flattened belly and toned body soon after the surgery.
What’s The Recovery Time?
Should You Opt For Mini Abdominoplasty Surgery?
- Have loose skin and an insignificant amount of fat in their lower abdominal region lingering even after following a strict diet and exercise regime.
- Experienced extreme weight fluctuations
- Experienced childbirth
- Are overall healthy
- Have realistic body goals
Are The Results Long-Lasting?
Fortunately, you can enjoy a flattened and firmer tummy for longer only if you keep up with the results by
- Having a healthy diet
- Doing regular physical activity
- Staying away from alcohol and other drugs
- Attending post-op follow-ups as advised by your surgeon
- Abiding by your surgeon’s instructions
- Avoiding pregnancy
What Is The Cost Of A Mini Tummy Tuck?
- Your body goals and requirements
- The area of fat deposits
Other than that, the cost of a mini tummy tuck also depends on the medical facility and your surgeon’s qualifications.
Anyhow, the range lies between xxx-yyy USD.
Are Mini Tummy Tucks Painful?
However, you might feel soreness or discomfort post-op that will go away (varying from patient to patient) within four to six weeks after surgery.
What is the difference Between Tummy Tuck And Mini Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a broader term that sculpts only one or more than one body part (depending on its type and patient’s requirements), including;
Different types of the tummy tuck are as follows;
- Mini or partial tummy tuck: Addresses a smaller site by making a smaller incision for excess fat removal and abdominal muscle tightening.
- Full or traditional tummy tuck: Addresses a larger area, does navel repositioning, and sometimes combines liposuction depending on the patient’s body requirements.
- Extended or circumferential tummy tuck: This personalized cosmetic surgery procedure includes a full tummy tuck and other plastic surgery techniques to give you more curvaceous results.
- Hourglass tummy tuck: For an hourglass-looking body, this highly personalized cosmetic surgery procedure combines both surgical and non-surgical techniques depending on the patient’s needs, such as;
- Breast Augmentation
- Butt Lift
- Facial Rejuvenation etc.
Mini Tummy Tuck:
As stated earlier, the partial or mini tummy tuck is a type of tummy tuck that is comparatively less invasive than all other types.
This is so because this technique only removes excess fat and skin from a smaller area below your belly button and above your bikini line.
Moreover, this type of tummy tuck procedure doesn’t include the navel repositioning that happens in a traditional tummy tuck.
For that reason, its recovery period is also shorter than other tummy tuck types.